Made my favorite omelet muffins, or mini-quiches today. Did a mini test batch for Boy. His got cheese.
- coconut oil (3 tbsp)
- 6 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1/8 cup water
- 7oz pack of Applegate Uncured Ham
- 1pc Mushrooms
- 1 onion, choped
- 2 cups diced vegetables (1 pack of Leek from TJ’s)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- sauté leek, mushrooms, and onion in a pan with coconut oil (or bacon grease, mmm)
- Grease 9 muffin cups with coconut oil or line with paper baking cups. Fill any remaining muffin cups with 1″ of water, so they do not scorch while baking.
- Chop up ham into small bits.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl and add meat, vegetables, salt, ground pepper, and any other ingredients you wish to add.
- Pour mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.We nom on these, as well as paleo pumpkin muffins all week for snacks, and he takes them to camping. They’re a lifesaver.