A great group showed up for the 10:30am Open Aerial at Bumbershoot this morning! We got so much accomplished!
- Shoulder Stretches
- All Splits Stretches with Peter Peculiar and Stitch!
- 3 Handstand Pushups (ask peter and he’ll tell you they were wimpy ones)
- Corde Lisse Sequences and drops with the amazing Claire Hilleren of MADCO
- ^New sequence! Open Catch from Hip Key to Back Shelf to Trout (fast wrap to knee drop) yay! Claire helped iron out the details…
- 6 Plange-Ups with Peter as a spot.
- Toe hangs. Bunches.
- P90X Cardio X THE WHOLE VIDEO with Bean! You can read the full Cardio X workout here on Charles Lloyd’s blog.
- Pilates with the Bumbershoot Staff, led by Eli Burkart
- Foam roller time. Owieeeee.
Snacky Dinner, then back to the studio for
- Rope/Corde Lisse 3 class, led by Joelle @ Bumbershoot